I've mentioned I've lacked blog mojo of late. I feel I've poured so much into getting fun things onto the podcast and making it WORK that I've lost some of my need to write and photograph. So I decided that each time I lack oomph I'll have a 5 facts post that are true for today. They might be true tomorrow but for today, they're getting me writing again.
- It seems I need comfort today. This blog and this blog made me hungry. I wish I had some of each right now!
- I have now seen 12 skeins in various indy dyers stores that I want to buy. I apparently want to knit and knit and knit.
- I have some money for a clothes shopping spree but I have no motivation to go. This is odd. I have perhaps starved myself of new purchases for so long that I have forgotten how to do it.
- I keep stressing myself out about 'losing time'. Today, I'm resting at home with my usual run down aches when I do to much and I'm torturing myself with what time it is. Why do I do that?
- I will always miss O.T.L. This may always be my 5th fact. I need a Charlie clone for when he's too far away. I hate not being able to have a pet.
Wow, today's post is brought to you by 'blah' clearly. Perhaps not the greatest writer's block experiment I ever tried!! I HAVE finished my knee highs though so I shall go weave in ends and NOT look at the clock.