Sleepily I'm typing in a sun spot of the house, pondering a gorgeous weekend. This weekend was a big one to say the least. I might be over tired as a result but Unravel was completely worth it this year. What a rush!
Highlights for me:
- Susan Crawford's stylish booth and winning smile
- Fyberspates new yarn, Cumulus, sitting like little tribbles at the stand
Plume by Lisa Mutch in The Uncommon Thread yarn
- The way my shawl was an instant point of conversation each time I made a new acquaintance.
- Coopknits just next door with her explosion of pompoms
- Eliza Conway gleefully telling me stories of vintage knitting finds and the wonderful reactions they cause.
- Emily from Tincanknits campaigning for me to attend Edinburgh Yarn Festival (haha)
Knitted Stuffed Heads!
- The knitting decorations
- So much banter, good will and fun from all the vendors. It was truly a brilliant event.
I'm going to be blogging about a few things I brought home and editing 2 podcasts worth of audio this week because sometimes you just don't want something to be over.
Although my fourth cup of tea begs to differ.