TikTok is the most downloaded application across the world for creating video clippings. Is your TikTok application asking for an update? Then, update it to use the new features included in the latest version. Most updates are filters and effects that support the creator in making high-quality and attention-seeking videos. After updating the application the stability of your work improves, and you can access new features.
Additionally, it allows users to download trendy videos and they can make videos similar to creators. You can leverage SMM panel to uplift your video’s reach on the TikTok platform. How often do users have to update their software? Nowadays, these platforms release updates every week to compete with other social media platforms. Will this update support your mobile OS? This article will discuss how to correct this application for different mobile OS. Continue reading this article to save your surfing time with various sources.
Why Do You Need To Have An Updated Version?
Creators mostly wait for new updates on social media platforms because adding changes to their videos is necessary. There is no doubt it will also improve user experience and safety settings in future versions. That is why everyone is waiting for the latest version and making funny videos. You may notice changes included in your competitor posts, and they may have applied new filters or effects in their videos that you don’t have. Go to the play store if you use an android mobile phone to download the latest version.
Furthermore, outdated app versions may be at high risk of privacy and security. For example, strangers or hackers may steal your personal information from the older version application. New versions help stop this type of data-stealing since it has advanced privacy settings. If you are trying to build your visibility, make use of SMM services to strengthen your exposure.
Update TikTok On Android
When you have an android mobile phone rather than iPhone, read the below steps for updating the software. Do you have the google play store on your device? If you don’t have then install it, this is a virtual marketing platform. It will show you a list of applications available and regular updates if you click.
- Once you open a “Play store”, type TikTok in the “search bar” at the top right to get the results. Are you looking for updates? After installing the application, if there are any updates, it will show you updates.
- Press the “Update” button to include funny stickers and apply new filters.
- One more user-friendly app updating way is also available, if the above step doesn’t work follow it. You will notice how at the center-right, there is an icon that attaches to your account. You will get a complete list of your account and choose “My apps” and “Games” by opening them. This section will show users all the apps they have installed and notifies the updates for each application. Scroll on to watch whether one among them is TikTok, then click the update all button until the updating all the applications.
How To Enable Automatic Updates?
- Click tap the right corner of your play store
- Tap your profile icon available in the top right corner
- Click settings
- Give network preference
- You can choose a range of ‘over any network’ or ‘Over wifi only.’
- Update your account
Update TikTok On IOS
People who give importance to privacy and security may have iPhones. If you want to enjoy the additional features, update the latest version. For updating TikTok on your iOS, follow the same steps stated for the android device.
- Go to the app store.
- Type TikTok in the “Search Bar”
- Select the TikTok application
- If you click for updates, it will show you pending updates, and click on it to complete the update.
- An alternative way to update your account, click on the app store profile picture, go to “applications,” and choose TikTok.
- It will show you the latest version.
- Don’t you have time to update your account, then you can set it for automatic updates. For doing this, go to settings>iTunes Store> and App store.
- Enable automatic update by pressing “on” mode. It will support users’ devices to update this software automatically.
Sometimes a user may experience update errors, and their mobile prevents updating. How to resolve this problem? What kind of errors may users face? Here are some errors creators may encounter while making videos.
Lack Of Compatibility With OS
The problem may arise due to the available mobile software, and the user OS may need updated software. You may have older Android or iOS, so you can’t edit the latest version of this platform. Users can’t enjoy new features with the old mobile device or operating system. All you need to do is change your device or update your OS before updating any software.
Not Enough Space In RAM
The account holder may not upgrade to the latest version due to the lack of memory space. In that situation, you can’t download a newer version and delete your old files, such as images or videos that automatically downloads from other platforms. Still, lack of space, delete unnecessarily taken videos because it usually takes more space.
Updating the newer version is very simple, whatever the user’s operating system might be. However, it will take a few minutes to complete the process. Before updating, clear your memory space, update your mobile operating system, and check whether you have enough data to download the updated version. Still facing any issue, users can report to the TikTok support services after a successful download you can make an entertaining video with new filters and effects to entertain the audience.